Request a Business Link
Here's how to request a link to your company's or business'
The company's or business' website:
- has a link to the PGI's website on its home page.
- has and is hosted using its own domain name.
- makes no claim of endorsement by the PGI.
- is relevant to the PGI's stated purposes.
- is acceptable to the PGI's website management.
Use of PGI Logo
for the requirements for using the PGI's Logo on your website.
What to do:
- Place a link on your sites home page.
Ex: (<a href="http://www.pgi.org/">PGI</a> or
<a href="http://www.pgi.org/">Pyrotechnics Guild
- Send an email to
- the websites URL,
- the company's name,
- and a description of the company (400
- link category (clubs & orgs, display operator, distributor/manufacturer, tools & supplies, publications)
- Your request will be reviewed and you'll be notified of our
- We will periodically review our links for accuracy and to
verify they still meet the requirements.