2015 Convention - Manufacturing
August is just around the corner and plans for the 2015
Convention are shaping up nicely. We just returned from the
Spring Planning Meeting in Gillette and are pleased to report
that our manufacturing site will be housed in the East Pavilion,
a large indoor arena. The pavilion will provide Manufacturing
with space measuring approximately 120' x 200', slightly larger
than we had last year and more than enough space to house 50
manufacturing stations. We will also have restrooms and food
vending adjacent to the structure. Since we will not have the
need to rent a tent this year, there will be no need for a
Manufacturing fee, but we will continue to utilize
pre-registration and assignment of stations based on activities
performed. To register for a space, complete the form linked to
this page and email to
Some things to remember about PGI Manufacturing:
Looking forward to seeing you in Gillette!
- There is a limit of 50 manufacturing stations.
- Stations will be assigned based on a first come, first served
- Presses will be assigned to perimeter spaces only.
- Each station is required to provide a volunteer for at least
one 4 hour shift in Manufacturing. Preferences should be noted
on the Manufacturing registration form. Every effort will be
made to accommodate day/time requests.
- Manufacturers may drop off equipment on Friday and receive
- Manufacturing activities begin Saturday at 8am.
- Manufacturing is "open" from 8am until 8pm Saturday through
Friday and "closed" during the banquet.
- All items must be moved from the Manufacturing day box to the
magazine by 8pm each evening. Any items left in the day box
after 8pm will be removed for destruction.
- Manufacturers must clean up their station before leaving.
This includes disassembling the table, stacking table materials
in the designated area, sweeping, and returning station