2012 Convention - Camping
Message from LaPorte County Fair
Deposits on reserved campsites were due on Feb 1st. If the
deposit was not paid, your camp site was be made available to those
on the waiting list.
Campers must have had their PGI dues paid by May 1st and their 2012 Convention registration completed and paid by June 1st.
Camping for 2012 will be at the LaPorte County Fairgrounds, please contact their office for
campground and camper rental information. Looking for places to eat, shop or information about services for RVs and
campers, the city council has provided some information.
- $50 deposit
- $35 per night for 3-way hook up (includes 1 air conditioner)
- Additional $10 for each additional air conditioner
- Additional $20 for slide outs
- $20 per night for primitive set up with electric and water
- $10 per night for primitive
Campground Contact Info
LaPorte County Fair
2581 W. State Rd. 2
LaPorte, IN 46350
Mon, Wed, Fri 9am to 4pm